How long has it been since you compared quotes for more competitive insurance rates in Greensboro, NC? Greensboro shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for the lowest priced Audi A7 insurance. You can either waste hours contacting agents to compare prices or save time using the internet to compare rates.
There are more efficient ways to compare insurance rates and we’ll show you the quickest way to quote coverages on a Audi and locate the cheapest rates from both online companies and Greensboro agents.
Most companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO allow consumers to get prices for coverage on the web. Doing online quotes for Audi A7 insurance in Greensboro can be done by anyone as you simply type in the amount of coverage you want into a form. After you submit the form their quoting system collects your credit score and driving record and gives you a price quote.
Using the web to get rate quotes for Audi A7 insurance in Greensboro makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it is imperative to have as many quotes as possible in order to get cheaper rates.
To save time and fill out one form to compare multiple rates now, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. If you have a policy now, it’s recommended you duplicate the limits and deductibles identical to your current policy. This ensures you will be getting a price comparison for exact coverage.
The companies shown below offer price comparisons in Greensboro, NC. To locate the cheapest auto insurance in North Carolina, we recommend you visit two to three different companies to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Cheaper rates with these price cutting discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you might find some hidden discounts that you may not even know about. Certain discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but a few must be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Organization Discounts – Being a member of qualifying employment or professional organizations is a good way to get lower rates on auto insurance.
- Early Payment Discounts – By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you could save 5% or more.
- Homeowners Savings – Just owning your own home can earn you a little savings due to the fact that maintaining a home requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted price on car insurance if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model can get you a discount since newer models are generally safer.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment can save as much as 8% with certain companies.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance and insure them with the same company you may earn at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn’t work that way.
To locate insurers with significant discounts in North Carolina, click here to view.
Comparing quotes from local Greensboro auto insurance agents
Certain consumers still prefer to go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended Good insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help submit paperwork. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is you may find cheap rate quotes but still work with a licensed agent. Buying insurance from small agencies is important especially in Greensboro.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is sent to local insurance agents that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to search for an agent since price quotes are sent to you instantly. If you want to get a rate quote from one company in particular, you can always go to their quote page and submit a quote form there.
The type of auto insurance agent you choose is important
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a reliable agent, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents and how they can service your needs differently. Car insurance agencies are categorized either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both types can handle car insurance, but it’s important to know the difference in the companies they write for since it can affect which agent you choose.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent are not limited to a single company and that enables them to quote your coverage with a variety of different insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, your agent can switch companies and the insured can keep the same agent. When comparing rates, we highly recommend that you get insurance quotes from at a minimum one independent agency in order to compare the most rates. Many can place coverage with companies that do not advertise much which can be an advantage.
Shown below are independent agencies in Greensboro that may be able to provide pricing information.
- Scott Insurance
628 Green Valley Rd #306 – Greensboro, NC 27408 – (336) 273-6599 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Chris Baughan
3225 Battleground Ave – Greensboro, NC 27408 – (336) 286-3303 – View Map
- Senn Dunn Insurance
3625 N Elm St – Greensboro, NC 27455 – (336) 272-7161 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents can only place business with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide other company’s prices so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers frequently buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the brand and strong financial ratings.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Greensboro that can give you rate quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Judy T. Slade
1320 Lees Chapel Rd g – Greensboro, NC 27455 – (336) 375-5920 – View Map
- Adam Lemmert – State Farm Insurance Agent
3711 Elmsley St #106 – Greensboro, NC 27406 – (336) 482-2200 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Kayode Abimbola
603 Summit Ave #101 – Greensboro, NC 27405 – (336) 273-6363 – View Map
Choosing an insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the price. These questions are important to ask:
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Greensboro?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
Once you have received positive feedback to any questions you may have and a good coverage price, most likely you have located a car insurance agent that will adequately provide car insurance.
Informed Consumers Can Cut Insurance Costs
When buying car insurance it’s important to understand some of the elements that help calculate your policy premiums. When you understand what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this allows you to make good choices that may reward you with lower car insurance prices. Many different elements are considered when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are pretty understandable like your driving record, but others are less obvious such as whether you are married or your vehicle rating.
The itemized list below are some of the most common factors used by insurance companies to determine rates.
- Continuous coverage lowers car insurance rates – Going without insurance can be a quick way to increase your renewal premiums. And not only will your rates increase, failure to provide proof of insurance will get you a steep fine or even jail time. You could then be forced to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the North Carolina DMV.
- Rental and towing coverage may not be needed – There are many additional extra coverages that you can buy if you aren’t careful. Coverages like personal injury protection, better glass coverage, and term life insurance are some examples. You may think they are a good idea when talking to your agent, but if you’ve never needed them in the past eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
- Prices may be higher where you live – Living in a rural area may provide you with better prices when shopping for auto insurance. Fewer drivers translates into fewer accidents in addition to lower liability claims. Drivers who live in large North Carolina cities regularly have more aggressive driving styles and much longer commute distances. More time behind the wheel means higher likelihood of an accident.
- Buy a safe car and pay less – Safe vehicles tend to be cheaper to insure. Vehicles built for safety result in less severe injuries and lower injury rates translates into savings for insurance companies and cheaper rates on your policy. If your Audi A7 scored better than an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you may pay a lower rate.
- Annual miles impacts costs – Driving more miles every year the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars and trucks that do not get driven very much get more affordable rates than those used for commuting. A policy that improperly rates your A7 is just wasting money. Make sure your policy states annual mileage.
- Men drivers tend to cost more – Statistics have proven that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. It does not mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Women and men are responsible for fender benders at about the same rate, but the males cause more damage. In addition to higher claims, males also get more serious tickets such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly. Teenage male drivers cause the most accidents and thus pay the highest rates.
- Lower performance equals lower insurance premiums – The performance of the vehicle you are trying to find cheaper insurance for makes a significant difference in how high your rates are. Small economy passenger cars usually are quite affordable to insure, but other factors influence the final cost greatly.
Insurance loss probability for an Audi A7 – Car insurance companies use claims history to calculate a rate that will offset any claims. Models that the statistics show to have higher loss trends will be charged more to insure.
The table shown below demonstrates the collected loss data for Audi A7 vehicles. For each coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles, as an average, is considered to be 100. Percentage values below 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate more frequent losses or statistically larger claims.
Audi A7 Insurance Loss Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi A7 4dr 4WD 207 76 208 50 49 76BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Auto insurance is not optional in North Carolina
Despite the high cost, insuring your vehicle may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage if you want to drive legally. In North Carolina these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Audi A7 has a loan, more than likely the lender will stipulate that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Audi at a significantly higher premium and require you to fork over the higher price.
- Auto insurance preserves your Audi and your assets. It will also reimburse you for many types of medical costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially with large liability claims. But the average driver in North Carolina overpays as much as $855 a year so compare quotes from several companies each time the policy renews to make sure the price is not too high.
How much can you save?
Drivers change insurance companies for any number of reasons including poor customer service, denial of a claim, questionable increases in premium or even high prices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding the right auto insurance provider is actually quite simple.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits only to discover later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The aim is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
We just covered some good ideas how you can shop for Audi A7 insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your premium rates. You may even find the biggest savings come from a small mutual company.
Steps to finding affordable quotes for Audi A7 insurance in Greensboro
The most effective way to find low-cost prices for Audi A7 insurance is to start comparing rates regularly from companies in Greensboro. You can compare rates by completing these steps.
- Try to comprehend what coverages are included in your policy and the modifications you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that are responsible for high rates like your driving record and an unacceptable credit history can be controlled by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
- Request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes from multiple sources. Begin your rate comparison
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and see if you can save money. If you find better rates and decide to switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Notify your company or agent of your decision to cancel your existing policy. Submit a down payment along with a signed application to the new company. As soon as you receive it, keep your new certificate verifying coverage with your vehicle’s registration.
A tip to remember is to compare the same amount of coverage on every price quote and and to analyze every insurance company. Doing this ensures a fair rate comparison and maximum price selection.
More detailed auto insurance information is available at these sites: